media production BTEC

Thursday 8 January 2015

Weston-super-Mare

A few weeks ago, I took a walk all along Weston seafront. I usually go to the same locations but I'd never taken my camera with me at sunset before. Being a huge fan of sunsets, I figured that I could capture some good photographs for my portfolio. I ended up walking for almost two hours by the time I'd looped back round to where I'd started, and I'm glad I walked as far as I did. It was very quiet, especially at Marine Lake so I was able to concentrate on getting the perfect shots without anyone getting in the way (the photograph featuring a person in the centre of the frame was intentional). I wanted to stay and take more photographs on the bridge itself but the tide started to come in and I had to walk quickly so I didn't get trapped, so I had to make do with one from either end. 




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© emily turner. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig