media production BTEC

Thursday 8 January 2015

Light Photography - Studio Work

These are photos that I took over the course of two photoshoots, one of them being at college. I used a variation of shutter speeds, along with a DSLR, tripod, LED torch, a coloured LED phone screen, and glow sticks all in either a studio or a dark room. It was important to minimise the amount of natural light and studio lights, and take full advantage of the props. For the words and the specific shapes, I used an LED because the glow-sticks were too wide and didn't create particularly defined lines. I only had access to a white LED so I used photoshop to adjust the levels and add coloured photo filters.  When creating the specific effects, it was very difficult to be accurate because I couldn't actually see what I was drawing until I'd taken the photo on self timer. 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© emily turner. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig