media production BTEC

Thursday 8 January 2015

New York City

In February of 2013, I visited NYC on a college trip. I tried to capture every single aspect of the city that I possibly could. I had been wanting to go for as long as I can remember, so I wanted to remember every second of it for years to come. Some of my best ever photographs came out of this, and I was able to capture it in many different lights. I haven't included my photographs from the top of the Empire State Building or of the Statue of Liberty, because those ones aren't particularly artistic and could've been taken by anyone. I'm so proud of the photos that I have included though, and if I went again I'd probably try to capture some more unique images but I didn't have a chance to do so this time because I was so busy being a tourist and a first time visitor. 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© emily turner. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig