media production BTEC

Thursday 8 January 2015

Wedding Photographs

I was recently asked by some family friends if I would be willing to be the photographer at their wedding, they thought it would be good for me to use the work in my portfolio and they didn't want to spend a fortune on hiring a professional. I agreed, and they were happy with the results. I shot each photo in full colour and then used photoshop to convert each one into black and white, as well as to crop some images and re-frame them. I sent them the work via a memory stick and they printed out their favourites to put into a photo album and in frames around their house. I personally prefer the black and white versions, but I've always liked wedding photos to be like that for some reason. 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© emily turner. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig